Saturday, February 14, 2009

Horror-struck! (But not in a good way)

So I finally watched Twilight last night and I gotta say, the movie was exactly like I had expected, with cheesiness oozing from almost every scene. It was bad.

The worst thing for me in the movie, besides the dialogues (they probably shouldn’t have taken most of them from the book), was Bella. Kristen looked super uncomfortable in her own skin throughout the movie. I read someplace that she doesn’t like smiliing all the time, and I get that cuz who does?!, but she just looked digusted with everyone and especially with Edward. (Did ya see her looking at him when hes playing the piano?! Btw, WHAT was that scene?!!). When she wasn’t looking annoyed or scared, she just simply looked (and sounded for that matter) bored. She looked like she was in so much pain that she made the entire movie uncomfortable to watch. (If I sound a tad jealous of Kristen then that’s probably because I am.) Robbie was of course gorge! But some of his serious expressions did make me crack up from time to time. But who cares about that right?

If you haven’t seen the film yet, then don't. Unless you’re a Robsessor or a fan of the books. I know I won't be watching the next installment alleast. Except maybe the ending part. :P

1 comment:

  1. couldn't agree with you more...liked the spoof better :)

    ReplyDelete