Friday, February 6, 2009

For your caffeine fix


If you're like me and love a good cup of creamy latte but also find yourself running low on cash most of the time (all thanks to your other addiction of buying shoes....but thats a whole other story)...then you'd be happy to know about these yummy instant coffee sachets by Nescafe, accidently discovered by my Dad. These sachets make the most deeelish instant coffee I've ever had.
They come in a bunch of flavours; my fave of which are chocolate mocha latte, double choco mocha and caramel latte. (I didn't find the cappucino sachets to be as good as the latte ones..mostly, i'm guessing, because of the lack of flavours.) Although there's no comparison to a freshly brewed cup of coffee from a coffee shop, these babies are worth a try. Just dont forget to sprinkle a li'l chocolate powder on top when the froth sets.
Yer welcome.

2 comments: